- Mobile Sites
- Flash /
- Social Media
managing your site content
KEEP YOUR CONTENT FRESH TO Improve your search engine rankings, attract new customers AND RETAIN EXISTING CUSTOMERS!
CMS benefits overview
- Be in complete control of your website's content
- Administer your site online via a password protected admin area from any computer with an Internet connection - anywhere in the world
- No additional software needed on your computer - its all managed from your browser
- Add/update images and text directly from PC or iPad/Tablet to your website
- No technical expertise or knowledge of HTML required
- Keep your website site fresh and up-to-date
- Improve chances of your visitors returning
- Improve your Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Standard CMS features
- Add/Edit Text content
- Add/Edit Photographs
- Add Internal/External Hyperlinks
- Add Tables
- Complete text control - bold, italics etc
- Format text layout - left, right and centre alignment
- Image library
- Built in FTP for uploading images/files etc.
- Password protection
- Editable from any PC connected to the Internet
- No training required
- Unlimited use
- No renewal licence or other fees
Regular updating and management of your online content is an important factor in running a successful website - if its not fresh and interesting, you simply won't get repeat visitors.
All of our websites include an inbuilt Content Management System (CMS) that allows you to change your website text and images whenever you wish - without any knowledge of HTML (the main markup language for web pages) or technical expertise.
In simple terms
A CMS allows you to review, re-use, edit, publish and manage the content of your website efficiently and effectively. As well as keeping your site up to date and returning visitors interested, it can also improve your site's Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
If you would like to chat about our standard CMS or need a more advanced CMS, please Contact us today.